Center for E-Learning
To Enhance the Knowledgebase of the entire academic community of our institution through effective E-learning practices.
To enrich the learning analytics of the academic community through anytime – anywhere – mode.
- To make use of the Information Technology in day to day learning.
- To undergo various free programmes through open source technologies.
- Center will support to conduct free and pain programmes through E-Learning.
- Center will conduct Webinars and Video Conferencing lessons for staff and students.
- To encourage technology enabled learning like Spoken Tutorial, NPTEL etc…
Center for E-learning supports
- Collaboration with IITs to conduct online courses
- Employability Assessment Test with detailed feedback for all students
- Business English - Basic Level for all students(Through British Council of India)
- Fundamentals of English, Mathematics and Accounting
- Basics of Quantitative Techniques
- Fundamentals of Computers and
- Basics of Quantitative Technique
- Online Free Certificate Courses for Students and Faculty members
- Better English communication for Students and Faculty members
- NET/SLET Coaching for Teachers
- Professional Skill Development Programme
Bridge Courses for BCA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA,BA and B.Voc first year students:
Bridge Courses for Computer Science first year students:
- Spoken Tutorial
- Business Communication Skills(https://www.britishcouncil.in/english/courses-business/english-executive)
- Maxvalue Employability Test(www.educentral.in)
- Maxvalue English Language Test (www.educentral.in)
- Free Foundation Course for Competitive Exams(www.educentral.in)
- Communication Skills(www.mindtools.com)