Dr. NGP IAS Academy is an exclusive training institution for the Civil Services Examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. This Academy is a unit of Kovai Medical Centre Research and Educational Trust (KMCRET), a non - profit voluntary organization. The Academy was established as a long cherished vision of Dr. Nalla G. Palaniswami, the Chairman of KMCRET and Dr. Thavamani D. Palaniswami, the Managing Trustee to impart right guidance to the IAS aspirants.
In general, Civil services are the pillars of Indian Government machinery that constitutes various departments which run the Central and State level bodies. Civil Service Examination is a most Challenging and standardized competitive examination in India conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) New Delhi, under the Ministry of Personnel, Public grievances and Pension.
The vision of Dr. NGP IAS Academy is to inculcate character and value based academic training coupled with societal care in the minds of candidates to unleash the potentials in the direction of career growth, social and national development.
The vision of Dr.N.G.P IAS Academy is to provide personal care and expert guidance to dynamic and young aspirants and convert them into accomplished civil servants, serving the country.
- IBPS Clerk Exam: Syllabus and Pattern
- Basic Information about the civil services Examination
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Combined Civil Services - I
- Combined Civil Services - II
- Combined Civil Services - III
- Group-IV Examination (S.S.L.C. Standard)
- General Studies Main Examination (for Group – VI Services)
- Executive Officer, Grade III (for Group - VII Main Examination)
- Group VIII Services - Main Examination)
- All Technical Examination (S.S.L.C. / H.S.C / Diploma Standard) Main Examination
- All Technical Post Main Examination General Studies
- Useful Links For IAS Aspirants
- V.A.O Examination (S.S.L.C. Standard)
- The IAS Academy is not established with commercial motive.
- It mainly focuses on students' carrier orientation during their degree programme.
- Classes are conducted between 3.30 p.m. and 4.30 p.m. on all working days.
- A Full time coordinator and an office assistant are appointed by KMCRET. The coordinator is associated with premier coaching institutions in Chennai including Saidai Sa. Duraiswamy's Manidhanaeyam IAS Academy. He is an experienced candidate and was selected for Civil Services Interview in 2009 and 2010.
- The visiting faculty members are from various established institutions in Chennai and Delhi.
- Dr.NGP IAS Academy provides coaching not only for Civil Services but also for other competitive examinations including TNPSC and Banking Services.
- An Exclusive library with all necessary books and magazines required for preparation for the competitive exams is attached.
- The institute mainly focuses on giving quality training and showing the right direction for the Civil Services and other Government services aspirants.
- The institute proposes to invite Senior Civil Servants and Young Civil Servants to motivate the students from time to time.
- Meticulously prepared Study materials and model Question papers are also provided to students for their Academic Endeavors to come out successfully with flying colors.