Parent Teacher Association
Parent-Teacher Association (PTA) is a formal organization that consists of parents, teachers and staff that is intended to facilitate parental participation in a College. The goal of all parent-teacher groups is to support their college, encourage parent involvement, support teachers, and organize family events.
Aims and Objectives of PTA
- To foster and promote cordial relationship among the parents, teachers and students of the college/department.
- To help guide and participate in various developmental activities of the college.
- To render 'all possible assistance for smooth working of the college and for maintaining good discipline in the campus.
- To institute scholarships/awards for deserving students of the college.
- To provide and ensure essential facilities to the students of the college
President: Mr.S. Mahendra, Parent
Vice President: Mr. T. Sakkarairaja, Parent
Coordinator: Mr. S. Senthil Prabhu, Assistant Professor in Microbiology.
- Mr. V. Somu, Parent
- Mrs. M. Naramadha, Parent
- Mr. C. Karthick, Assistant Professor in Commerce
- Dr. N. Kannikaparameswari, Professor in Biochemistry
- Mr. C. Eahambaram, Assistant Professor in Commerce with Computer Application
- Mrs. C. Sasikala, Assistant Professor in Microbiology
- Mrs. S. Saranya, Assistant Professor in Computer Science
- Mr.G. Karthikeyan, Assistant Professor in Information Technology