A Students Council is a representative structure for students only, through which they can become involved in the affairs of the college working in partnership with the college Principal, staff , managements and parents for the benefit of the college and its staff.
- The Student Council is composed of the Core committee and the elected representatives of all the batchs.
- The Core committee consists of Chairman, Vice Chairman, Secretary and Joint Secretary.
- The Council is assisted by a Staff Advisor who shall be nominated by the Principal
The Core committee of the Student Council is selected by the Principal, HoD and the faculty based on the overall academic and extra curricular performance of the students who are interested in the post.
The core committee members of the student council shall hold the post for one academic year.
- To represent any opportunities and grievances of the student body to the Principal and faculty.
- To work together to identify and address the concerns that affect the students directly or indirectly.
- To co ordinate the students volunteers effort for the Institute events that are organized periodically
- To work for all round development of students and oranize several extra curricular events throughout the year.
- Organize students centered cultural programmes.
- To identify and organize students development programmes by specific request on Saturdays.
- To assist in the speedy acclimatization of new students to he college.
Students Council: 2016 – 2017
- Mr.P.V.Anto - III B.Sc (Microbiology) - Chairman
- Ms.G.Nageshwari - II B.Com (B&I) - Vice Chairman
- Mr.Hari prashad Ravikumar - II B.Sc (Physics) - Secretary
- Ms.G.Swathi - I B.Com (CS CA) - Joint Secretary
Fine Arts: 2016 – 2017
- Mr.S.Suriya Prasath - III B.Sc (CT) - Secretary
- Ms.S.Divyavalli - II B.Sc (Computer Science) - Joint Secretary
- Mr.S.Sivagurunathan - III B.Com - Member
- Ms.K.Swathi - II BBA (CA) - Member