Computer Society Of India (CSI) - Student Chapter
||Prof. Dr. V. Rajendran,
Dean - Student Affairs
Roles & Responsibilities
- To encourage and motivate the students to be CSI nominee member
- To involve the students to present / participate in the CSI Students Webinar Series, Conferences and Tutorials
- To organize seminars / workshops / tutorials / competitions / expo etc. in association with CSI.
- To chapter support resource persons assistance for the various events
- To publish students articles in CSI communications and journal
- To nominate the best student paper in CSI communication
- To apply CSI funded minor projects (for College Students)
- To help students interact with Industry professionals and chalk out career path
- To involve the students in CSI Certification and Training programs
Tenure of the Committee
The Committee will hold responsibilities for a term of One in Consecutive Academic years.
Periodicity of the Meeting
In an academic year five meetings will be conducted to discuss and plan the activities of the committee during the first week of June / July, August / September, October / November, December / January, February / March.