Roles & Responsibilities
- Circular will be given to all 1st year UG students for the enrollment. Selection will be done as per the university guidelines.
- The Enrollment for students will be 50% each from 1st and 2nd year. Total enrollment students will be 100 for each unit. Hence total number of students will be 300.
- The list of enrolled students shall be submitted to university for approval.
- To organize orientation programme for 1st year students emphasizing NSS motto aims, Objectives, different societal activity and also responsibility towards our college cleanliness.
- Motivating the NSS students to indulge in community service using senior NSS students.
- Maintain a record of volunteer participation and programme undertaken by NSS volunteers on different occasion.
- Activities like blood donation camp, campus cleaning; various awareness programmes shall be organized in association with different clubs.
- Develop students a sense of social and civic responsibility through community engagement
- Identification and adoption of villages as per university regulation.
- To design, plan and execute special camp activities at adopted villages.
- Felicitate request from various government/ private organization for volunteers.
- Awareness Programme like International yoga day, rally, road safety day, Swatchh bharat, Kavalan application, AIDS, Women’s day, International Mother Language days etc., and also important days are observed.
- To identify the students (NSS volunteers and other members) for Friends of Police.
- Record the activities of regular and special camp systematically.
- Submit the report periodically to the university.
- All the expenditure will be met by university allotted budget.
- The proper settlement of accounts done during end of financial year.
- In order to improve the societal contribution each units will take one responsibilities namely green initiative, Personal hygiene and awareness programmes.
- Organize special programmes in the above there categories with the support from organization like NGO’s etc.
It will hold responsibilities for a term of three Consecutive Academic years.
Periodicity of the Meeting
It will meet twice in every semester/ 4 times in a year during the month of June, August, December and March or whenever required.