Roles & Responsibilities
- To indentifying the requirement of sports quota and sports equipment.
- Release of brochure sports trails over media and news paper.
- Application Form will be accepted only for the candidates who are playing the sport in the list defined by the committee. Candidates must have played the games at the International, National or State level.
- For Athletics, Volleyball, Basketball, Hockey and Kabaddi the national and state level championships organized by SDAT / SAI will be considered for the year.
- Selection trials conducted by the Physical Education department.
- Certificate Verification.
- Individual performance
- Team Game trails.
- To promote physical excellence.
- To promote skill compounds over team games.
- To arrange for better coaching facilities.
- Promoting team spirit by making healthy competition.
- The committee shall promote sports activities by motivating students and members of faculty.
- To provide necessary infrastructure for the students.
- To organize regular sports events in order to train the students for State and National level competitions.
- The Students had been represented in National, All India Inter university & South Zone Inter university have been honored.
- To organize various kinds of sports activities.
- Sports day.
- Fit India movement.
- Intramural tournaments.
- External tournaments.
- Staff tournament.
- To provide for a safe physical environment.
Tenure of the Committee
The Committee will hold responsibilities for a term of three Consecutive Academic years.
Periodicity of the Meeting
In an academic year four meetings will be conducted to discuss the functioning of the committee during the month of June, October, December and April.