Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning the execution of cultural events in respective academic year.
- Coordinating in all Intra departmental and Inter Collegiate Events.
- Organizing cultural events for National important days.
- Conducting events like NGP Fest, EXOTICA, and NGPASC Multi cultural festival.
- Preparing the Event Budget for various events.
- Preparing schedules and program list for all the cultural events.
- Arranging Judges for cultural competition with our sister concern institutions. The event in-charge shall be the responsible for the smooth conduct and announcement of results.
- Constitution of different committees for the smooth conduct of the programme.
- Involving the student’s volunteers as the discipline committee.
- The formulation and execution of Rules and Regulations for cultural events.
- To retain the rapport with the guest by sending gratitude communication and photographs.
- Responsible to disqualify the students in case of malpractices.
- Maintaining records and account details.
- Identify, Frame and Nominating students for various inter collegiate events and fests with approval of Dean - Student Affairs / Principal.
Tenure of the Committee
The committee will be for Two Academic years.
Periodicity of the Meeting
The Fine Arts meeting shall be conducted twice in a year (July and January) or whenever required shall be conducted.