Waste Managment Committee
||Prof. Dr. V. Rajendran,
Dean - Admin
Roles & Responsibilities
- Generating awareness among the students by conducting programme
- Celebrating Global/National important days: World Earth Day and World Environment Day, Events: Exhibit Posters to generate awareness (Pictures or Catchy words)
- Campaign to generate awareness to the public about littering and spitting
- Books/Diary provided to the students carrying the label related to Proper disposal of waste
- Littre picks campaign to generate awareness on litter prevention.
Tenure of the Committee
The Committee will hold responsibilities for a term of two consecutive academic years
Periodicity of the Meeting
The committee will meet twice in a semester on June /July and October/November in odd semester. January/February and April/May in even semester.