Class Monitoring Committee
||Prof. Dr. V. Rajendran,
Dean - Student Affairs
Ms. K. Nagalakshmi,
Roles & Responsibilities
- The class committee would strive for the collective involvement of respective class representatives for better academic environment and to adhere the rules and regulations of the institute
- Bring awareness among student community about the academic regulations of the college, attendance requirements, and detention criteria.
- The committee encourages students to provide feedback regarding the teaching - learning process, internal assessment, co/ extra- curricular activities, student support services, mentoring, covering of the syllabus, requirement of special attention, etc.
- The committee conducts two meetings per semester which encompass the assessment of the class followed by faculty wise comments.
- The committee submits cumulative of the report to the Principal for further action.
Tenure of the Committee
The Committee will hold responsibilities for a term of two Consecutive Academic years.
Periodicity of the Meeting
The Class Committee meeting shall be conducted twice in a year.